Business Continuity Management
Non-Members price for this course is R740.
All members get a reduced rate for the course.
Member Rate: R650
To qualify for this discount email firstname.lastname@example.org for the coupon code. Enter this coupon code during the check-out process of payment to receive the discount.
What is the course about?
Business Continuity Management (BCM) has become an essential part of building resilience. Through our recent experience with Covid-19 the importance of BCM has been highlighted significantly. The purpose of this course is to provide an overview of BCM in the bigger context of resilience and to unpack the steps required to implement a BCM programme successfully. This course aims to provide practical examples and case studies to translate theory into value-adding plans.
Course Objectives/What will participants have gained once they have completed the course?
- The benefits of BCM and why it’s necessary
- Explain and understand the link and relationship between risk and BCM in order to build organisational resilience
- Provide an overview of other response plans
- Provide an overview of international standards and best practice
- Outline fundamental BCM principles and concepts
- Understand the BCM lifecycle covering the following key areas:
- Policy and programme management
- Embedding BCM
- Business Impact analysis and risk assessment
- Business continuity strategies
- Implementation of business continuity plans
- Validation and testing of business continuity plans
- Outline key role players for BCM roles and responsibilities
Who should attend?
Individuals in an organisation that have been assigned with BCM roles and responsibilities.
Chief Risk Officers (CRO’s), Risk Managers, Risk Champions, Business Leaders responsible for managing risk and anyone taking up a new role in risk management.
e-Learning: How does it work/how will you learn?
IRMSA e-Learning courses have been designed for self-study. You will be granted lifetime access to the course you have purchased allowing you to learn at your own pace and when convenient for you.
- Lessons 5
- Topics 6
- Quizzes 2
- Students 28
- Certificate Yes
- Assignment No