CRM Prac Board I – Exam Preparation
What is the course about?
The programme will take candidates through the study material to help supplement or support your exam preparation and will also provide delegates with practical exercises.
Course Objectives/What will participants have gained once they have completed the course?
Overview of the curriculum
1. KM-01 Introduction to Risk Management
2. KM-02 Risk Management Framework Strategy and Policy
3. KM-03 Risk Management Framework Processes
4. KM-04 Risk Management Enablers
5. Practical skills modules overview
6. Guidance on writing the CRM Prac/EISA Exam
Who should attend?
Candidates that will be writing the CRM Prac Board Exam 1
e-Learning: How does it work/how will you learn?
This course has been designed for self-study.
You must go through each section in line with your CRM Prac Study Material. Attending this course does not replace the CRM Prac prescribed study material.
This course will be supported by a live Q&A session on 21 May 2020 from 10:00 – 11:30.
- Lessons 6
- Topics 0
- Quizzes 5
- Students 46
- Certificate Yes
- Assignment No