Risk Management for Risk Champions
Non-Members price for this course is R740.
All members get a reduced rate for the course.
Member Rate: R650
To qualify for this discount email firstname.lastname@example.org for the coupon code. Enter this coupon code during the check-out process of payment to receive the discount.
What is the course about?
Participants in this programme will acquire knowledge of the practical and critical success areas in the implementation of effective enterprise risk management. The workshop will provide opportunities for practical exercises in risk management activities and will deal with implementation failures. You will also learn how to avoid pitfalls when implementing risk management, as well as improving existing risk management practices in your organisation.
Course Objectives/What will participants have gained once they have completed the course?
- Define and apply concepts of enterprise risk management
- Identify the roles and responsibilities within an organization to implement enterprise risk management as an enterprise-wide function
- Understand the types of enterprise risk management frameworks
- Link risk management into business planning processes
- Learn how to implement an effective enterprise risk management programme in an organization
- Understand the role of the risk champion in effective enterprise risk management
- Use practical techniques to assess risks and record them
- Understand how to monitor and evaluate an enterprise risk management programme for improvement
Who should attend?
Staff who are in the following areas:
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) practitioners
- Risk Management / Risk champions
- Internal Audit
- Corporate Compliance
- Internal Controls & Compliance
- Strategic Planning
e-Learning: How does it work/how will you learn?
IRMSA eLearning courses have been designed for self-study. You will be granted lifetime access to the course you have purchased allowing you to learn at your own pace and when convenient for you.
- Lessons 7
- Topics 13
- Quizzes 0
- Students 7
- Certificate No
- Assignment No